Discovery – Sunday June 2, 2013 - Discovery is an orientation to our church that provides you with information about our mission, what we believe, and our overall philosophy of ministry. It is also the gateway for you to connect at Grace Church through community groups, volunteer ministry teams, and membership. Discovery will be held upstairs after the service from 11:00 – 12:30, lunch and childcare will be provided.
Foundations – Sunday June 30, 2013: 5:00pm – 8:30pm at the Pelham Road Campus – Foundations is our membership class focusing on our church’s Core Values, six essential areas of Christian maturity and growth. This class is open to anyone at Grace Church who has been to Discovery. During Foundations, you will have the opportunity to complete church membership. All campuses are invited to this one time foundations at our Pelham Road campus on Sunday evening June 30 from 5 – 8:30pm.
Men’s Roundtable – Quest for Authentic Manhood
We will be starting our core men’s curriculum this spring at the Golden Strip campus. There will be two possible meeting times. The first begins Monday April 15th, at 7:00pm and the second time begins on Friday April 19th, at 6:30am. Both sessions will be meeting at Panera Bread Co. 375 Harrison Bridge Rd. Simpsonville, SC 29680.
Leader: Jerry Marshall
Please click here to register
Ezer – Biblical Femininity
We will also be starting our core women’s ministry curriculum beginning Thursday April 18th, at 7:00pm. The group will be meeting at Panera Bread Co. 375 Harrison Bridge Rd. Simpsonville, SC 29680.
Leader: Rose Marshall
Please click here to register
Grace Church Golden Strip has one service on Sunday mornings at the Fountain Inn Center for Performing and Visual Arts located at 315 North Main Street, Fountain Inn, SC 29644.
- Sunday morning at 9:30am
Children’s Programs: newborns through 4th Grade, Fusion: 5th & 6th Grade Program and 24Seven: 7th & 8th Grade Program*
- Plan to arrive at least 15-20 minutes early to allow adequate time for parking and checking your children into their programs
- Parents should check their children in at the Children’s Check-In station upon entering the building – our Children’s Welcome Team will help register your children for their classes
- Please stop by our Guest Information / Connect Desk before or after the worship service – our Connect Team will provide you with more information about our church
- Doors to the Auditorium will open 10 minutes before the worship service begins – our ushers will help you find a seat
- All of our volunteers (those wearing name tags) are available to help you with any special needs
*Fusion and 24Seven meet after the service from 11:00am-12:10pm.
If you are a part of our Golden Strip Campus and would like to sign up to be a part of a serving team, please click on the button below to fill out a quick survey to let us know where you would prefer to serve.
We want you to have a beneficial worship experience. From knowing where to park to finding out how to register your children for children’s programs on Sunday mornings, our Golden Strip Campus volunteers are ready to help welcome you to Grace Church. Here are a few recommendations:
Grace Church offers a variety of ministry opportunities for children, students, and adults. Many ministries meet at specific times and days of the week. Learn more about our ministries and schedule by clicking on links below.