27 Nov Administrative Assistant Ezer Ministry | Part-time
Hours & Schedule
20 Hours a week | Monday-Thursday office hours; occasional event attendance required.
To support Ezer Ministry in carrying out the Mission of Grace Church through administrative task, including but not limited to; communications, scheduling, reporting, researching, and systemizing.
Specific Responsibilities - Click for more information
- Central Communications
- Coordinate blog writers and assign content.
- Organize repository of writers and gifting
- Create and manage social media for all campuses
- Assist in the partnership of key non-profits to connect organizational needs to service opportunities for the women of Grace Church.
- Responsible for the maintenance, content, clarity and resources on the Ezer web pages. Work with campus leads to ensure consistent and clear communication.
- Coordination of life-change videos
- Website content and communication effectiveness
Scheduling / Planning
- Collect content for blog/ research/ leadership development/ and needs of Ezer ministry
- Coordinate Ezer trainings
- Organize Focus groups to include but not limited to scheduling, identifying & gathering key women, execution of and follow up on event.
- Coordinate communication between Campus Pastors, Ezer Leadership Team and Ezer director
- Formulate new process for tracking current and past Ezer groups and participants
- Provide consistent tracking information for campuses
Book Distribution / Inventory Management
- Implement system to track ordered and distributed books
- Research publishing companies and the best way to further the brand of the Ezer ministry
- Personal notes to all out going books
- Track location of book orders and communicate with new churches/ lay leaders as necessary
- Potential resources for Director (as needed), Ezer Leadership, and women connected to the Ezer Ministry
- Manage all incoming requests for resources in a timely manner
- Execute all Central Vision events
- Assist the director in creating “How to Launch (Successful) Studies”
- Maintain the highest quality of the Ezer leader page in order to equip leaders more successfully and drive women to the website
- Repository for resources
Click below to start the application process and submit your resume