28 Mar Children’s Ministry Director – Anderson
Hours & Schedule
15 Hours per Week
Support the mission and vision of Grace Church Childrens Ministry at the Anderson Campus including but not limited to leading volunteers, assimilation and programming.
Specific Responsibilities - Click for more information
- Lead the Anderson Children’s Ministry volunteers to effectively execute Children’s programming.
- Oversee operations for the campus weekend services.
- Welcome Team, Play House (Nursery), Tree House (Preschool), Quest (4-5K 2nd service program), Camp Grace (Elementary), Up & Out (Elementary 2nd service program)
- Recruit and develop Coordinators and Coaches to lead all programming areas.
- Recruit and train volunteers. Enforce the GCK Volunteer Screening.
- Oversee Student training and development.
- Connect with First Time Families to assist with assimilation.
- Oversee and provide families and specific campus needs for programming & equipping, such as Camp, Family Worship Night and Institute Parenting classes.
- Communicate with Central staff regarding effectiveness of curriculum, future equipping events, and potential improvements, revisions
- Work with the other Campus CD’s and Central Children’s Adviser by meeting 6X year and collaborating on projects
- Represent Children’s Ministry at Foundations and other volunteer recruiting opportunities by communicating vision of children’s ministry.
- Responsible for all childcare coordination, staffing and training for non-GCK events including but not limited to Discover, Institute, Ezer, Worship Night, an d Parenting classes.
Covenant member of Grace Church attending Anderson Campus
Click below to start the application process and submit your resume