25 Aug Childrens Ministry Director – En Espanol
Hours & Schedule
10 Hours Per Week | Monday – Thursday flexible schedule | Sunday Mornings as needed | Weekly Staff meetings
Support the mission and vision of Grace Church Childrens Ministry at the Español Campus including but not limited to leading volunteers, assimilation and programming.
Specific Responsibilities - Click for more information
- Lead the Español Children’s Ministry volunteers to effectively execute Children’s programming.
- Oversee operations for the campus weekend services.
- Welcome Team, Play House (Nursery), Tree House (Preschool), Quest (4-5K 2nd service program), Camp Grace (Elementary), Up & Out (Elementary 2nd service program)
- Recruit and develop Coordinators and Coaches to lead all programming areas.
- Recruit and train volunteers. Enforce the GCK Volunteer Screening.
- Oversee Student training and development.
- Connect with First Time Families to assist with assimilation.
- Oversee and provide families and specific campus needs for programming & equipping, such as Camp, Family Worship Night and Institute Parenting classes.
- Communicate with Central staff regarding effectiveness of curriculum, future equipping events, and potential improvements, revisions
- Work with the other Campus CD’s and Central Children’s Adviser by meeting 6X year and collaborating on projects
- Represent Children’s Ministry at Foundations and other volunteer recruiting opportunities by communicating vision of children’s ministry.
Responsible for all childcare coordination, staffing and training for non-GCK events including but not limited to Discover, Institute, Ezer, Worship Night, an d Parenting classes.
Click below to start the application process and submit your resume