26 Oct Powdersville Children’s Ministry Director | Part-Time
Hours & Schedule
Monday - Thursday TBD | Sunday Mornings as needed | Weekly staff meetings
Support the mission and vision of Grace Church Children’s Ministry at the Powdersville Campus in duties including but not exclusive to leading volunteers, assimilation and programing.
Specific Responsibilities - Click for more information
- Lead the Powdersville Children’s Ministry volunteers to effectively execute Children’s programming.
- Oversee operations for the campus weekend services.
- Welcome Team, Play House (Nursery), Tree House (Preschool), Quest (4-5K 2nd service program), Camp Grace (Elementary), Up & Out (Elementary 2nd service program)
- Recruit and develop Coordinators and Coaches to lead all programming areas.
- Recruit and train volunteers. Enforce the GCK Volunteer Screening.
- Oversee Student training and development.
- Connect with First Time Families to assist with assimilation.
- Oversee and provide families and specific campus needs for programming & equipping, such as Camp, Family Worship Night and Institute Parenting classes.
- Communicate with Central staff regarding effectiveness of curriculum, future equipping events, and potential improvements, revisions
- Work with the other Campus CD’s and Central Children’s Adviser by meeting 6X year and collaborating on projects
- Represent Children’s Ministry at Foundations and other volunteer recruiting opportunities by communicating the vision of children’s ministry.
Click below to start the application process and submit your resume