09 Jan Facilities Maintenance
Hours & Schedule
40 Hours per week | Monday-Friday 9am–5pm; Weekend/Nights as needed
To support the mission of Grace Church in areas related, but not limited to facility equipment, systems, and infrastructure.
Specific Responsibilities - Click for more information
· Ensure implementation of maintenance procedures
· Carryout inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
· Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
· Evaluate, repair, and maintain building systems to include plumbing, electrical, and HVAC.
· Perform light-construction to include framing, drywall, painting and other carpentry work.
· Competent on a computer.
· Able to communicate well in person and via email.
· Be able to anticipate needs before they are apparent.
· Be flexible knowing things will change daily.
2-3 years experience in an administrative role with proven ability in the following areas:
- Maintenance Experience
Click below to start the application process and submit your resume