08 Jan Finance Assistant – Full Time
Hours & Schedule
40 Hours a Week | Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm | Friday: 8am-1pm + remotely for additional hours
Work within the finance team to provide financial administration for Grace Church and Grace staff.
Specific Responsibilities - Click for more information
- Grace Credit Card:
- Training new cardholders in processing their statement, setting up online access for viewing current statement
- Assist in download of monthly credit card statements
- Assist in preparation of monthly Excel spreadsheets for each credit card user
- Assist in mailing out Excel spreadsheets to credit card users
- Assist in reviewing, preparing files and entering credit card transactions into QuickBooks
- Assist in communicating with credit card users regarding questions, follow-up, etc.
- Assist in reconciling monthly credit card account in QuickBooks
- Own process so the month is closed within 15 days.
- Cross Train/Backup for Income
- Received via mail, SecureGive, PayPal, Saturday & Sunday Offering; accounting for retreats, mission trips, resources, Ezer, MRT
- Update Podio mission trips for CE or SM for mission trip payments
- Setup first time givers in QBs & Podio for first time giving (FTG) letters
- Assist Admins with First-time giver apps for processing FTG letters
- Create giving thank you letters for gifts received via another organization (ie National Christian Foundation)
- Delivery of deposit to bank (every other week), and other admin finance task.
- Cross Train/Backup for Accounts Payable (as growth & time allows)
- Pick up and sort daily mail between Income & AP
- Assist with scanning and filing mail
- Assist with picking up checks for processing and distributing to employee boxes or mailbox
2-3 years experience in an administrative role with proven ability in the following areas:
- Excel and Word Proficient
- General Ledger and accounting
- Office or staff support experience
Click below to start the application process and submit your resume