03 Feb Worship Leader/Worship Administration
Hours & Schedule
Campus staff office hours: Monday-Thursday 9-5pm; Sunday Worship; Weeknight band practice Ministry requires flexibility of work schedule. Additional hours may be required.
Worship Leader: To create environment of leadership development, recruiting, training, and organization of worship band that enables band to effectively lead each week. Worship Administration: To support the worship team administratively.
Specific Responsibilities - Click for more information
- Coordinate with designated ministries on volunteer needs throughout the year
- Prepare, plan, organize weekly worship teams and communicate to band members
- Organize band practice each week
- Assist Worship leader in administrative tasks
- Lead corporate worship at designated campus or ministry event
- Recruit, audition, train and shepherd worship band.
- Lead main worship 3-4 times a month.
- Stage setup each week.
- Vimeo upload of Worship Team done on Monday mornings.
- Video Tutorials of AV and musical needs.
- Learn and memorize worship songs.
- Lead worship at campuses or events as needed throughout the year.
- Biblical lifestyle and adherence to Grace’s values and mission
- Experience in leadership role in small group ministry
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to teach/communicate effectively in corporate worship
- Shepherding heart
- Discipleship skills
- Team player (loyal and committed to team and leadership)
- Committed to mission and core values of Grace Church
Click below to start the application process and submit your resume