Fallstar Game is an opportunity for our students to spend some intentional time with their small groups as the year starts. During the day your students will have the chance to hear teaching and worship together at Fluor Field and also create memories with their small groups. See below to find out specific details for your campus.
FUSION • 24SEVEN • FORGE
Students will spend time with their small groups and participate in an outdoor session at Fluor Field with all campuses.
Fusion | 9:00am-12:00pm
24Seven | 1:00-4:00pm
Forge | 5:00-9:00pm
*You will hear from your campus staff regarding check in locations and times.
– A blanket or towel to sit on (no chairs allowed on the field)
– Sweatshirt in case of cold weather
– Spending money for small group activity
– Bible, journal, and pen
– When riding together in cars, everyone will be required to wear a mask, unless driving with the windows down to allow for airflow.
– At Fluor Field, small groups will be seated together and socially distanced from other groups.
– Temperature checks will occur at check in and before entering the stadium. If anyone has a fever over 100.1, they will be asked to go home.
You can expect to hear more details about the day, including pick up and drop off times, meeting locations, and small group activities from your campus staff. If you have questions, please reach out to them or email Lauren at [email protected].