31 Oct Administrative Assistant to Facilities
Hours & Schedule
40 hours per week | Monday - Thursday 9:00am-5:00pm, Fridays 9:00am-1:00pm
Support the Facility Director and facilities team administratively and logistically
Specific Responsibilities - Click for more information
- Prepare, proof and edit documents and correspondence to ensure accuracy.
- Create and maintain a variety of databases, spreadsheets and reports in order to capture and manipulate data for ministry and leadership teams.
- Prepare, coordinate and organize meetings as required to include room reservations, notification to members and attendees, and distribution of meeting materials and minutes.
- Prepare and process monthly expense reports.
- Manage the key system to include the key log, key cabinet and fob systems.
- Resolves a variety of issues from internal staff and/or contractors/vendors in order to maximize the efficiency of the facilities operations.
- Follow-up on a variety of special assignments, projects, and related matters in order to ensure assignments, projects and tasks are completed in a timely manner and/or by the established deadline.
- Communications Hub for Facilities
- Receive emails regarding new work, status of work to be done, and interaction with vendors for Facilities and Grace Staff
- Route jobs submitted to Facilities to the appropriate staff person
- Notify staff when packages arrive for them or facilitate the delivery of those packages
- Office worker
- Order furniture for buildings with direction from Business Manager and Facilities Director
- Work on improvements in the online flow of how we are structured to ensure we have the right information to make decisions as we move forward as a team.
- Keep a master calendar for all construction, staff vacations, large projects, so we can coordinate efforts well.
- Keep an accounting of all access control fobs for every campus, issue them at the request of ministry leads, and coordinate the scheduling of the doors for each campus.
- Maintain accurate accounting of all campus utilities, specifically consumption and cost.
- Maintain accurate accounting of inventory; Place inventory orders as necessary.
- Maintain an accurate list of vehicles and drivers; Ensure all taxes, insurance, and registration renewals are paid and up to date at all times.
- When needed, attend meetings with staff, vendors, etc. in place of Business Manager and/or Facilities Director in the event they cannot attend.
Click below to start the application process and submit your resume