Grace Church Podcasts
One of the many ways Grace Church seeks to equip our members and guests is by making our teaching available through podcast. This means that you can subscribe to our feed and when new teaching is added, you will receive it automatically. You can also use the search feature on the teaching page to create your own custom podcast feed.
A podcast is a series of digital media files (audio or video) that are released episodically and can be automatically downloaded through podcast software such as iTunes (Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPod), DoubleTwist (PC, Android) or Google Listen(Android). This allows you to receive new releases automatically without having to locate and download them on the Grace website. Podcasting is a great way to keep up with teaching that you have missed, sample teaching from other Grace ministries, experience teaching from other churches and leaders across the world or simply find shows about your favorite topics. You can browse the iTunes directory or search online to discover new podcasts then you can sync them to your mobile, mp3 player or just listen on your computer. See some of our recommended podcasts below.
- Grace Student Ministry // Grace Church
- Men’s Roundtable //Grace Church
- North Hills Community Church //Greenville
- Southside Christian Fellowship //Greenville
- Mars Hill Teaching //Mark Driscoll
- Mars Hill Film and Theology //James Harleman
- North Point Community Church //Andy Stanley
- The Village Church //Matt Chandler
- Redeemer Presbyterian //Tim Keller
- Let My People Think //Ravi Zacharius
- The Gospel Coalition
- Catalyst Leadership
*Please note that these are recommendations only. To the best of our knowledge, these are respectable, reliable ministries but Grace Church is not responsible for any content they produce. This list is just a sampling and not an exhaustive list or endorsement of any kind.